The Executive Advisory& Research (“EAR”) team is seeking an Associate for immediate hire. TheAssociate will be responsible for working alongside seniormembers of the EAR team on project-specific engagements and recurring businessactivities. The Associate will report directly to the Senior Managing Director whoheads EAR.
In addition to supporting Wafra’s senior leadershipin defining and executing the firm’s strategic agenda, EAR works closely withsovereign and pension funds, including our parent institution, on a range oftopics such as asset allocation and investment analysis, product strategy, andcapabilities building. The team operates in an entrepreneurial environment andis continuously seeking new ways to expand our compelling service offering tocreate value for our clients. The idealcandidate will have a background in pension or management consulting, FIGinvestment banking, or investment company management.
- Provide recommendations to Wafra’s seniormanagement on a range of strategic and operational topics
- Prepare detailed economic and financial models tosupport management decision making
- Prepare market and industry research reports coveringmultiple asset classes
- Assist in authoring white papers on current topics suitable for sovereignand pension CIOs
- Proactively contribute to the team’s ongoingbusiness development activities
- Performs otherduties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of experience with a pension or managementconsultant, asset manager or investment bank, preferred. Internship experience accepted.
- Knowledgeable with financial statement analysis andmodeling
- Ability to perform Monte Carlo, multipleregression, and financial analyses
- Strong computer skills – proficiency in MicrosoftOffice Suite is required; programming skills are a significant additionalconsideration
- Strong problem assessment and problem-solvingskills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a teamenvironment
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and intellectually curious