Manager, Partner Operations
About the Team:
Partner Operations drives Wayfair’s top and bottom line by partnering with our suppliers to set and enable effective commercial and operational strategies. Together we provide cost-efficient, perfect orders at scale to consumers. Partner Operations is at the forefront of building innovative and scalable supply chain solutions that provide a unique, competitive advantage for Wayfair and unlocks value for our supplier partners. By leveraging our proprietary technology, fulfillment and delivery networks and supply chain services, we reduce costs, increase speed of delivery and ensure a reliable consumer experience. We are looking for highly motivated individuals to help expand this business and solve complex problems across operations, logistics and technology to achieve rapid growth.
Being a part of a Vertical team within Partner Operations means you generate energy from being in the center of the action. As Wayfair’s primary supplier facing operations team, we drive high value engagement within Wayfair’s ever growing supplier base. The team acts as a chief advisor to our suppliers to drive forecast alignment, demand planning, inventory allocation, and fulfillment strategies. The team is also highly engaged with International Supply Chain and Asia Logistics teams, where we work to build supply chain efficiencies. What defines this team across its areas of scope is our passion to make a substantial impact and create win-win strategies for our suppliers and Wayfair.
What You’ll Do:
We are looking for smart, driven, energetic leaders who can fully own a portfolio of suppliers end-to-end across the supply chain. We favor individuals who can assess the current state, creatively question the status quo, and find innovative ways to drive for higher outcomes to constantly raise the bar. We will empower you and your team to break down complex or ambiguous problems, allow full access to data across multiple platforms, and promote a culture of cross functional collaboration.
What You’ll Need:
- Demonstrated ability acting as a cross-functional leader operating independently with actionable recommendations against challenging problems
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams, motivate players, and drive positive results
- Demonstrated ability to select the most impactful areas to focus in a landscape with multiple priorities
- Demonstrated ability to define, scope, and execute a plan to achieve objectives in the short to medium term
- 4+ years of Supply Chain experience in a large corporation or a consulting firm preferred
- Advanced experience with SQL, Data Studio, Looker, GBQ, or Excel a plus
- Prior experience in a Fulfilment Center or as an inventory planner a plus
- Experience leading small teams a plus
- An MBA or demonstrated experience across multiple business units a plus