The mission of the Infrastructure Club is to introduce the MIT Sloan community to the infrastructure and project finance industry. It will cover wide range of topics in â airports, mass transit alternatives, high speed rail, ports, power, smart cities, toll roads, water, waste management systems etc.
In keeping with the mission of MIT Sloan, our goal is to develop “principled, innovative leaders” in the civil infrastructure business.
The club will aim to help:
MIT students find unique opportunities at the intersection of business and the infrastructure and project finance industry.
MIT Students fulfill their career goals by focusing on the financial and business aspects civil infrastructure industry.
Understanding the next generation technologies impacting infrastructure (smart cities etc.)
MIT students importance of infrastructure and built environment on the world and how an infrastructure career can be highly impactful
Members will receive the following benefits:
– Invitations to plan and attend business networking events with industry partners.
– Invitations to plan and attend annual conference onsite at MIT.
– Invitations to participate in monthly club meetings with MIT Sloan and other students/alumni from other MIT schools and local schools.
– Membership on the club email list through Sloan Groups.
– Access to materials produced or provided by the club.