Log in to VMock
If you do not already have a VMock account:
- Go to https://www.vmock.com/mitsloan, enter your MIT email address (@mit.edu) and hit ‘@Complete registration.’
- Set your password and click on ‘Sign Up’ button. You will then be asked to verify your email address.
- Click on the ‘Verify Account’ button in the email received in your mailbox to complete the registration and to get instant access to VMock Aspire.
Once you are logged into VMock:
- Click on the Aspire Button in the left navigation panel. Connect with your LinkedIn Account by entering your credentials.
- Aspire will process your initial Profile and present you with a summary of analysis & feedback. Please make sure you unlock the full feedback by uploading the profile PDF.
- Make edits to your profile within the application and once finalised, update (copy/paste) to your LinkedIn account