Welcome to the International Student Community
Nearly half of the MIT Sloan student body is international representing over 50 different countries. We all benefit from the global perspectives and worldview this brings to our classrooms and community, and we celebrate our international diversity! The CDO team works to connect all students with opportunities in the U.S. and abroad, and provides career programming to help you achieve your individual goals.
International Students Office and Major Immigration Updates
The ISO serves all incoming and currently enrolled international students at the Institute.
International Student Career Events
Companies Hiring Non-US Students & Companies Hiring for International Roles
This spreadsheet lists companies hiring non-US students, and locations of jobs and internships. Updated January 2024.
Work Visa Options for International Students
- Work Visa Options for International Students
- Handout: Easy Guide to Hiring Foreign Graduates
- Handout: Non Immigrant Business Visa Chart
- Handout: H-1B Filing Strategies – Exemptions and Alternatives
- Guidelines for International Students Pursuing Startups
- H1B Visa Sponsors Database (Searchable Directory of Consulting Firms Who Have Been Known to Offer Sponsorship)
Thanks for attending our workshop Practical Answers to U.S. Work Visas with an Immigration Attorney! For those of you who may have missed the workshop or would like to revisit the content, we’re delighted to share the following resources:
Olga Feoktistova | Forum Daily | 1/19/2024
The H-1B visa has served as an important bridge between skilled foreign labor and the American labor market. This includes many startups such as Stripe, Plaid, X and Carta that have taken advantage of the …
The Progression of Equity and Inclusion in the Massachusetts Biopharmaceutical Industry.