Welcome to the Consulting Community
This is a community for those interested in Consulting careers, and brings together news, resources and events from the CDO, Clubs, and MIT Sloan community.
- Sample Companies
- Sample Job Roles
Every year, a large number of MIT Sloan business students, across multiple programs, are recruited for internships and full-time roles in consulting. These firms are looking for students with:
- Conceptual problem-solving/analytical/quantitative skills
- Persuasive communication skills and ability to influence change
- Client relationship skills
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to learn quickly
- Adaptable to diverse working environments
- Project management/prioritization
As consulting firms hire large classes of business graduates, their recruiting process involves a number of events where representatives meet large numbers of students, and a multi-stage interview process. Recruiting begins early for these roles.
- Altman Vilandrie • AlixPartners • Analysis Group • Bain & Company • BCG • Cicero Group • co:collective • Cornerstone Research • Deloitte Consulting • EY-Parthenon • Frog • L.E.K. Consulting • McKinsey & Co. • Milliman • Navigant • Roland Berger • Siemans Management Consulting • Strategy& • SY Partners
Internal Consulting: Catalyst Education Lab • IBM • PTC
- Associate • Consultant • Engagement Manager • Management Consultant • Senior Associate • Senior Consultant
Recruiting Information and Industry Events
Featured Resource: Management Consulted
Access Management Consulted’s entire library of resources – 500+ cases, 7 online video courses, and hundreds of case structure and math drills (an $800 value).
- 90+ hours of video content to help you ace your consulting interviews.
- REGISTER for immediate access.
Virtual Summer Office Visits | Road to Kearney- for UG and Master of Finance students
Friday, August 6th
1:00- 2:00pm ET
Webex for UG and Master of Finance students
Click here to register
Join us virtually to learn more about …
McKinsey Full-Time and Internship Deadlines for UG and Master of Finance students
We are offering two application deadlines this year – July 19, 2021 and September 16, 2021 by 11:59pm ET.
While we hope to see the majority of our full-time candidates apply …