Welcome to the Consulting Community
This is a community for those interested in Consulting careers, and brings together news, resources and events from the CDO, Clubs, and MIT Sloan community.
Every year, a large number of MIT Sloan business students, across multiple programs, are recruited for internships and full-time roles in consulting. These firms are looking for students with:
- Conceptual problem-solving/analytical/quantitative skills
- Persuasive communication skills and ability to influence change
- Client relationship skills
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to learn quickly
- Adaptable to diverse working environments
- Project management/prioritization
Bain & Company
McKinsey & Co.
|Siemans Management Consulting
Catalyst Education Lab
As consulting firms hire large classes of business graduates, their recruiting process involves a number of events where representatives meet large numbers of students, and a multi-stage interview process. Recruiting begins early for these roles.
Recruiting Information and Industry Events
- 2Y MBAs: Interview Information for Large Consulting Firms (added 8/21/20)
- Kearney Recruiting Information (8/17/20)
- McKinsey Recruiting Information (8/14/20)
Featured Resource: Management Consulted
Access Management Consulted’s entire library of resources – 500+ cases, 7 online video courses, and hundreds of case structure and math drills (an $800 value).
- 90+ hours of video content to help you ace your consulting interviews.
- REGISTER for immediate access.
Click here to view Vault’s interview with Brian Rolfes, the partner in charge of global recruiting for McKinsey, where they discuss the firm’s strategy to recruiting during COVID-19 and capture his tips for virtual or remote interviewing.
Whether you are job searching, relocating, or negotiating a raise, use Randstad’s tool to compare salaries by job title and city.
Learn more at https://www.randstadusa.com/salary
Analysis Group has posted their full-time 2021 analyst role on their website, and interested students are encouraged to apply. Analysis Group will be managing interviews internally on a rolling basis. See below for more information:
Analyst – General Candidates