Welcome to the Consulting Community
This is a community for those interested in Consulting careers, and brings together news, resources and events from the CDO, Clubs, and MIT Sloan community.
- Sample Companies
- Sample Job Roles
- Every year, a large number of MIT Sloan business students, across multiple programs, are recruited for internships and full-time roles in consulting. These firms are looking for students with:
- Conceptual problem-solving/analytical/quantitative skills
- Persuasive communication skills and ability to influence change
- Client relationship skills
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to learn quickly
- Adaptable to diverse working environments
- Project management/prioritization
As consulting firms hire large classes of business graduates, their recruiting process involves a number of events where representatives meet large numbers of students, and a multi-stage interview process. Recruiting begins early for these roles.
- Altman Vilandrie • AlixPartners • Analysis Group • Bain & Company • BCG • Cicero Group • co:collective • Cornerstone Research • Deloitte Consulting • EY-Parthenon • Frog • L.E.K. Consulting • McKinsey & Co. • Milliman • Navigant • Roland Berger • Siemans Management Consulting • Strategy& • SY PartnersInternal Consulting: Catalyst Education Lab • IBM • PTC
- Associate • Consultant • Engagement Manager • Management Consultant • Senior Associate • Senior Consultant
Recruiting Information and Industry Events
Featured Resource: Management Consulted
Access Management Consulted’s entire library of resources – 500+ cases, 7 online video courses, and hundreds of case structure and math drills (an $800 value).
“FTI Consulting (NYSE:FCN) is a global business advisory firm and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes. With more than 6,900 employees located in …
Sharing a recruiting opportunity from AG:
“Join us for a series of virtual recruitment events that will provide you with the opportunity to learn more about economic consulting, health care analytics, and the various career opportunities that AG has to …
Management Consulted has learned that BCG will be rolling out an updated compensation structure as of September 1, 2022. The big highlights? Base salaries for Associates (pre advanced degree entry level) will rise to $110,000. The Consultant base salary (post …