We continue to look for ways to improve our recruiting approach and to make our recruiting practices more objective. This year, we are using two different digital assessments:
- Sova: ~45 minute, multiple-choice assessment that has logic and behavioral modules
- Test Gorilla: ~45 minute, multiple-choice assessment that has modules on areas such as numerical reasoning, business judgement, problem solving and leadership and people management
We will ask each SA applicant to complete one of these assessments once they submit an application. The assessment they will be asked to complete will depend on the office to which they apply:
- Applicants who apply to an office in EMEA as one or more of their office preferences will complete SOVA; this is a required part of the application
- Applicants who apply only to an office in APAC will be asked to complete SOVA: optional, not used in the recruiting process
- Applications who apply only to an office in North/South America will be asked to complete Test Gorilla: optional, not used in the recruiting process
- Applicants who apply to offices in different regions will receive the assessment based on strength of office preferences and whether any of these offices require an assessment.
Check out FAQs where you can find out more.