Thank you for joining us for The Lowdown with Professors Lo and Rigobon: Making Sense of Financial Markets, the Global Economy and Career Strategies in Turbulent Times. A huge thank you to Professors Lo and Rigobon for sharing their expertise and insights!
For those of you who may have missed the event or would like to revisit the enlightening discussion, we’re delighted to share the following resources:
- Video Recording: You can watch the full event recording by clicking on the following link: Video Recording via Panopto
- Although Professor Rigobon was unable to attend the event on Monday, he shared his valuable insights via video, which has been added to the end of the recording. Be sure to watch until the very end to benefit from his perspective.
- Professor Lo’s Presentation Slides: If you’d like to review Professor Lo’s presentation, you can access his slides here: Professor Lo’s Slides
- Mark Newhall’s Slide on Hiring Trends (2023-2024): Mark Newhall, Director, Employer Relations & Recruiting, provided valuable insights on hiring trends for 2023-2024. You can access his slide on this topic by clicking here: Hiring Trends (2023-2024) Slide
- Fall 2023 Job Market Update: Read the Fall 2023 Job Market Update blog post on Your CDO for more information on trends and strategizing your search: Fall 2023 Job Market Update