Would you like to have a forum for networking, peer accountability, and support while you search for your next opportunity? Being a part of a team allows you to look at your goals from all angles, ensures you have an effective strategy, and helps you stay on track to make progress towards your career goals.
“The job search strategy group helped us bounce ideas off each other and it helped keep me on track with my career plans and goals. It’s a good support system; job search can be filled with ups and downs.” Adil Bahadoor, EMBA 2022
We are offering a facilitated peer accountability team for alumni who are currently in an active job search and want to move the needle forward. First come, first serve for those who are ready.
- There are 6 slots available.
- You must be willing to commit to 4 Zoom sessions every other week for 1 hour on Tuesdays or Thursdays at 12:00 pm ET.
- There will be required pre-work for the first meeting that lays the foundation for a successful job search and transition. The worksheets, exercises, and webinars are all found in Module 1, Know Yourself in the Executive Career Journey Resource Portal.
If you’re interested in being a member of the Job Search Accountability Team, please:
- Review the 4Rs and the Willingness questionnaire; you’ll be asked to answer the questions in the survey.
- Complete the Alumni Job Search Peer Accountability Team Interest Survey- Fall 2023. We will notify you when a group becomes available.
- Watch the Decision Making in Career Development webinar to get you thinking about your readiness for a change and all that goes into deciding when and how to proceed.