Preparing for Interviews
The CDO is here to support you through one of the most important parts of the job search: the interview! The following resources will help you feel more prepared and confident as you approach the next step in your job search. Please reach out to your dedicated career advisor if you have additional questions – we’re here for you! This is also a great time to reach out to the MIT Sloan Industry Advisors – they’re Sloanies who were once in your shoes, who want to help you be successful!
Practice Your Answer for “Tell Me About Yourself”
- VMock Elevator Pitch – Practice your elevator pitch anytime, anywhere, as many times as you’d like! Receive feedback on important interview components like strength of your content, delivery of speech, and your non-verbal communication
Prepare for Finance Interviews
- Wall Street Prep
- MFin Interview Prep Packet
- Breaking Into Wall Street – 400 IBD Question Interviews
- How to Prep for Behavioral Interviews
- Common Interview Mistakes
- Check the Finance Community for additional resources and MIT Sloan Industry Advisors.
Prepare for Data Science Interviews
- Exponent: Tech Interview Prep Course
- Correlation One: Data & Analytics Training Programs
- LeetCode – technical interview preparation for coding and data analysis skills.
- Check the Data Science & Analytics Community and the Technology Community for additional resources and MIT Sloan Industry Advisors.
Prepare for Consulting Interviews
- Management Consulted – Break into consulting with interview preparation resources, networking tips, and more.
- RocketBlocks – Discounted access to case frameworks and practice drills.
- Check the Consulting Community – Consulting resources (including Vault Guides), industry resources, MIT Sloan Industry Advisors, and news.