Looking back at 2023, we celebrate the CDO team’s outstanding achievements, propelling Sloanie careers forward.
Here’s a sampling of what we have accomplished together, presented in no particular order:
- Engaged 200+ MIT Sloan alumni in career programming, from Career Core to networking events
- Added 1400+ new companies this year to Career Central and launched the first Employer Newsletter
- Hosted Professors Andrew Lo and Roberto Rigobon in The Lowdown: Making Sense of Financial Markets, the Global Economy, and Career Strategies in Turbulent Times
- Launched an AI job-matching tool in Career Central
- Launched Your Board Journey on Your CDO, to support students and alumni seeking career-developing roles on boards
- Redesigned the Executive Career Journey for mid-career and executive-level job seekers
- Welcomed 46 MIT Sloan Alumni Industry Advisors to the program this year
- Launched MBA Career Peers with 26 second-year MBAs, and formed Industry Exploration Groups to support students in the job search and recruiting
- Created the Faculty Career Collaborators community on Your CDO
- Organized Job Search Accountability Groups to support new graduates and alumni in developing their Career Transition Toolkit
These achievements would not be possible without the collaboration of our dynamic talent community of students, staff, alumni, faculty, and employers. Thank you for your ongoing support!